Paint to Print: Digitize a Gouache Floral Design for a Greeting Card
Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting
File Size :286MB
Product Details In this class we will be focusing on hand painting a design in gouache, scanning it and opening it in Photoshop where I show you the process for turning it into a digital file ready for printing.
Being able to turn your own paintings into digital files that are ready for printing onto a product like a greeting card or tea towel is a fabulous thing.
Maybe you have a pile of designs already painted sitting there doing nothing as your unsure of that next step to make them into a printable file. Or maybe you have some brilliant designs in your head that you'd like to have printed on a product.
I'll show you how to start at the beginning of a design, create a colour scheme, look for inspiration, practice some element ideas, collect them all into one lovely composition, scan and open the design in Photoshop, clean up it up, resize it and turn it into a file ready to send to a printer.
- The class will cover
- What materials you need
- How to make a colour plan and mix your paint
- Where to look for inspiration
- How to use your sketchbook to practice and collect elements for your design
- Creating and painting the design
- Scanning and opening the painting in Photoshop
- Using some Photoshop tools to clean up, resize and produce the design in a digital format
Through out the class I'll share with you my tips and techniques for working with gouache to produce a bold graphic design that's easy to turn into a print.
The class is for you if you:
- Have a beginners knowledge of painting with gouache
- Love the idea of creating a design from your own artwork
- Want to understand the process of turning a painting into a digital file
- Just want to explore painting with gouache more
- Want to learn some useful techniques in Photoshop for cleaning up and resizing your artwork.
So join me as I take you on a journey through my process of paint to print, by the end of the class you will have:
- An understanding of how to mix a colour scheme in advance
- Look for the perfect inspiration for your design
- Plan and practice the elements of the design
- Create your artwork in gouache
- Scan the artwork into your computer, open it in Photoshop and go through the process of turning it into a digital file ready for printing.
Udemy - The Sitting Solutions For The Busy Professional
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz Language: English | Size: 1.33 GB | Duration: 2h 26m The Busy Professionals Health and Fitness Guide To Pain Free, Flexible Hips, Back and Neck
Fully Accredited Professional Colour Therapy Diploma Course
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz Language: English | Size: 182 MB | Duration: 36m Fully Accredited Diploma Course - Using the power of Color For Positive & Strong Effects In
Udemy - Learn Arduino in this 30 Days Challenge From Zero to Hero
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 121 lectures (7h 45m) | Size: 4 GB Master Arduino in this 30 Days Challenge with a Step by
PHOTOSHOP FOR SURFACE PATTERN DESIGN – Scanning, Cleaning, Colouring and Extracting Motifs
PHOTOSHOP FOR SURFACE PATTERN DESIGN – Scanning, Cleaning, Colouring and Extracting Motifs Home Page Genre / Category:Photoshop Tutorials File Size :430MB Product Details This class is for artists
Petrykivka – Ukrainian Folk Art: Digital Floral Illustration – Combination of Gouache and Watercolor
Petrykivka – Ukrainian Folk Art: Digital Floral Illustration – Combination of Gouache and Watercolor Home Page Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting File Size :868MB Product Details Welcome back
The minimum comment length is 50 characters. comments are moderated