CG Master Academy – Art of Color and Light
Genre / Category:Photoshop Tutorials
File Size :1008MB
Product Details The Art of Color and Light is an exploration in the properties of color and light under a variety of conditions. This is an essential stage in concept art that develops mood and communicates the narrative of the story by means of visual cues.
Week 1: Value: Where visual development fits into the picture of an animation pipeline.
Difference between design and color.
– How visual storytelling enhances narratives.
– Designing a painting using a value structure.
– Ranges of contrast: High contrast, low contrast, show high/low key with different accents.
Week 2: Principles of Color and Light
– Lighting Principles: Key light, fill light, reflected/bounce light, ambient occlusion.
– Shadow Principles: core and cast shadows, contact points.
– What is Local Color?
– Color relationships: How colors interact with one another based on types of light, strengths, and temperatures.
Week 3: Micro and Macro Painting
– Texture painting and Matte Painting: the micro and macro of entertainment
– Micro: The effect of light on different materials, at a close range (Shiny, Matte, Translucent, Subsurface scattering)
– Macro: The effect of light on materials, at a distant range (Use of atmospheric perspective to create emotion)
– Different lighting effects used in cinema and photography to create scale and distance through atmospheric perspective.
Week 4: Designing and composing colors
– Enhancing the impact colors will have through design and composition.
– Design and composition principles: 1. Big/medium/small; 2. Foreground/mid-ground/background; 3. Golden thirds; 4. Scale by comparison; 5. Negative space; 6. Rhythm; 7. Flow; 8. Focal point.
Week 5: Color Harmonies in Time of Day
– Unifying colors for a time of day: 1. General sky color for time of day, night; 2. Color Temperatures (The warms and cools of each color).
– Creating focal point by contrast and color.
Week 6: Color Theory
– Color creates emotion: Generally accepted theories about color and the emotions they produce. Color schemes, How to achieve emotions needed for storytelling.
Week 7: Bringing a Painting to a Finish
– Taking a key to a finish: Taking a simple image and adding complexities.
Week 8: Bringing a Painting to a Finish
– Techniques for finessing and finishing an image.
ClearSpeak's English pronunciation for GERMAN accents
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz Language: English | Size: 22.0 GB | Duration: 16h 40m Achieve polished British pronunciation with the renowned ClearSpeak
ClearSpeak's English pronunciation for SPANISH accents
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz Language: English | Size: 21.8 GB | Duration: 16h 32m Achieve polished British pronunciation with the renowned ClearSpeak
ClearSpeak's English pronunciation for FRENCH accents
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz Language: English | Size: 21.3 GB | Duration: 16h 9m Achieve polished British pronunciation with the renowned ClearSpeak Method.
Altair Inspire Cast 2022.0 Build 3591 (Win x64)
Altair Inspire Cast 2022.0 | 3.0 Gb Product:Altair Inspire Cast Version:2022.0.0 Build 3591 Supported Architectures:x64 Website Home Page :www.altair.com Languages Supported:english System
AVL Simulation Suite 2021 R2 Build 115 (Win x64)
AVL Simulation Suite 2021 R2 | 31.0 Gb Product:AVL Simulation Suite Version:2021 R2 Build 115 Supported Architectures:x64 Website Home Page :www.avl.com Languages Supported:english System
The minimum comment length is 50 characters. comments are moderated